*Mike Tyson is set to share the intimate details of his life in a tell-all memoir for publisher Blue Rider Press.
The former heavyweight boxing champion is expected to detail his career in the ring, his stormy marriage to actress Robin Givens, and his jail sentence for rape.
The memoirs, which will be named after his recent Broadway show “Undisputed Truth,” will be written in collaboration with Larry “Ratso” Sloman, who has previously worked on Howard Stern’s book Miss America.
“Undisputed Truth” is due to be released next year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here