*Mike Tyson is set to share the intimate details of his life in a tell-all memoir for publisher Blue Rider Press.
The former heavyweight boxing champion is expected to detail his career in the ring, his stormy marriage to actress Robin Givens, and his jail sentence for rape.
The memoirs, which will be named after his recent Broadway show “Undisputed Truth,” will be written in collaboration with Larry “Ratso” Sloman, who has previously worked on Howard Stern’s book Miss America.
“Undisputed Truth” is due to be released next year.
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here