*Mike Tyson is set to share the intimate details of his life in a tell-all memoir for publisher Blue Rider Press.
The former heavyweight boxing champion is expected to detail his career in the ring, his stormy marriage to actress Robin Givens, and his jail sentence for rape.
The memoirs, which will be named after his recent Broadway show “Undisputed Truth,” will be written in collaboration with Larry “Ratso” Sloman, who has previously worked on Howard Stern’s book Miss America.
“Undisputed Truth” is due to be released next year.
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here