*Mike Tyson is set to share the intimate details of his life in a tell-all memoir for publisher Blue Rider Press.
The former heavyweight boxing champion is expected to detail his career in the ring, his stormy marriage to actress Robin Givens, and his jail sentence for rape.
The memoirs, which will be named after his recent Broadway show “Undisputed Truth,” will be written in collaboration with Larry “Ratso” Sloman, who has previously worked on Howard Stern’s book Miss America.
“Undisputed Truth” is due to be released next year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here