*Mike Tyson is sporting a neck brace and a significant scar after undergoing surgery to fix a degenerated disc.
The boxer, 46, showed up to a charity auction held by the World Boxing Council and Hublot Watches in Las Vegas with the large scar on his neck.
It has since emerged that Tyson recently went under the knife and had titanium pins inserted to support his neck as a result of an old spinal injury which had been causing him pain.
Tyson tweeted an explanation on Sunday, writing: “I was damaged before I even entered boxing.”
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here