*Mike Tyson is sporting a neck brace and a significant scar after undergoing surgery to fix a degenerated disc.
The boxer, 46, showed up to a charity auction held by the World Boxing Council and Hublot Watches in Las Vegas with the large scar on his neck.
It has since emerged that Tyson recently went under the knife and had titanium pins inserted to support his neck as a result of an old spinal injury which had been causing him pain.
Tyson tweeted an explanation on Sunday, writing: “I was damaged before I even entered boxing.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here