*Mike Tyson is sporting a neck brace and a significant scar after undergoing surgery to fix a degenerated disc.
The boxer, 46, showed up to a charity auction held by the World Boxing Council and Hublot Watches in Las Vegas with the large scar on his neck.
It has since emerged that Tyson recently went under the knife and had titanium pins inserted to support his neck as a result of an old spinal injury which had been causing him pain.
Tyson tweeted an explanation on Sunday, writing: “I was damaged before I even entered boxing.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here