Items we hold on to remind us of our youth and for most are attached to happy moments and/or reminds us of people we’ve lost or places we’ve been.
Whatever the case may be, we like to hold on by any means necessary.
But we’re going to have to let go of the old glass bottles of Coca-Cola…the 6.5-ounce bottle, that is.
A plant in Winona, Minnesota, had been recycling the bottles since 1932; refilling the bottles and sending them back out.
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here