Items we hold on to remind us of our youth and for most are attached to happy moments and/or reminds us of people we’ve lost or places we’ve been.
Whatever the case may be, we like to hold on by any means necessary.
But we’re going to have to let go of the old glass bottles of Coca-Cola…the 6.5-ounce bottle, that is.
A plant in Winona, Minnesota, had been recycling the bottles since 1932; refilling the bottles and sending them back out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here