Items we hold on to remind us of our youth and for most are attached to happy moments and/or reminds us of people we’ve lost or places we’ve been.
Whatever the case may be, we like to hold on by any means necessary.
But we’re going to have to let go of the old glass bottles of Coca-Cola…the 6.5-ounce bottle, that is.
A plant in Winona, Minnesota, had been recycling the bottles since 1932; refilling the bottles and sending them back out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here