Items we hold on to remind us of our youth and for most are attached to happy moments and/or reminds us of people we’ve lost or places we’ve been.
Whatever the case may be, we like to hold on by any means necessary.
But we’re going to have to let go of the old glass bottles of Coca-Cola…the 6.5-ounce bottle, that is.
A plant in Winona, Minnesota, had been recycling the bottles since 1932; refilling the bottles and sending them back out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here