According to a recent interview win the November issue of Sister 2 Sister, Mona hasn’t even had so much as a conversation with the former wife of Shaq. However, the ladies are indeed some of the most powerful women in the industry with “Basketball Wives” and “Love & Hip Hop.
Both are mothers, TV execs, and had a brilliant idea for a game changing show.
Another thing they’ve got in common are the globs of un-fan mail, threatening to boycott their shows because they seemingly perpetuate negative stereotypes of black women.
“They go in. I’ve been told my mother is a crack whore. Oh, they go in,” Mona laughed, talking about the reality show boycotters.
She continued, agreeing that both she and Shaunie have a common threat – haters.
“We’ve never met. We get put together all the time, like on Twitter, they’ll be like, ‘@ShaunieONeal and @MonaScottYoung, you both are ratchet,’” she said.
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here