According to a recent interview win the November issue of Sister 2 Sister, Mona hasn’t even had so much as a conversation with the former wife of Shaq. However, the ladies are indeed some of the most powerful women in the industry with “Basketball Wives” and “Love & Hip Hop.
Both are mothers, TV execs, and had a brilliant idea for a game changing show.
Another thing they’ve got in common are the globs of un-fan mail, threatening to boycott their shows because they seemingly perpetuate negative stereotypes of black women.
“They go in. I’ve been told my mother is a crack whore. Oh, they go in,” Mona laughed, talking about the reality show boycotters.
She continued, agreeing that both she and Shaunie have a common threat – haters.
“We’ve never met. We get put together all the time, like on Twitter, they’ll be like, ‘@ShaunieONeal and @MonaScottYoung, you both are ratchet,’” she said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here