According to a recent interview win the November issue of Sister 2 Sister, Mona hasn’t even had so much as a conversation with the former wife of Shaq. However, the ladies are indeed some of the most powerful women in the industry with “Basketball Wives” and “Love & Hip Hop.
Both are mothers, TV execs, and had a brilliant idea for a game changing show.
Another thing they’ve got in common are the globs of un-fan mail, threatening to boycott their shows because they seemingly perpetuate negative stereotypes of black women.
“They go in. I’ve been told my mother is a crack whore. Oh, they go in,” Mona laughed, talking about the reality show boycotters.
She continued, agreeing that both she and Shaunie have a common threat – haters.
“We’ve never met. We get put together all the time, like on Twitter, they’ll be like, ‘@ShaunieONeal and @MonaScottYoung, you both are ratchet,’” she said.
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here