According to a recent interview win the November issue of Sister 2 Sister, Mona hasn’t even had so much as a conversation with the former wife of Shaq. However, the ladies are indeed some of the most powerful women in the industry with “Basketball Wives” and “Love & Hip Hop.
Both are mothers, TV execs, and had a brilliant idea for a game changing show.
Another thing they’ve got in common are the globs of un-fan mail, threatening to boycott their shows because they seemingly perpetuate negative stereotypes of black women.
“They go in. I’ve been told my mother is a crack whore. Oh, they go in,” Mona laughed, talking about the reality show boycotters.
She continued, agreeing that both she and Shaunie have a common threat – haters.
“We’ve never met. We get put together all the time, like on Twitter, they’ll be like, [email protected] and @MonaScottYoung, you both are ratchet,’” she said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here