So the scoop is, she is very much against this whole thing, especially because they have children together.
Although VH1 hasn’t confirmed or denied the casting, it appears this is a go.
He’d be on the show for his contributions as an artist in the music industry.
Supposedly, Monica is attempting to stop the madness before it gets started. She even publicly shared some thoughts about some ‘trials’ shortly after the news hit.
“Be very careful not to mistake the devil’s gifts for blessings,” she tweeted. “The devil knows how to grant u with what u want!! God grants u with what u need!! The righteous walk isn’t always easy but the end result is everlasting life. Which do u choose?”
Rocko then posted his own subliminal tweet. “WHATS FOR ME IS FOR ME!!!!! YOU CANT STOP IT!!!!! I STAY PRAYED UP!!!!!”
Rocko and Monica split in 2009 after being engaged for nearly 10 years.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here