So the scoop is, she is very much against this whole thing, especially because they have children together.
Although VH1 hasn’t confirmed or denied the casting, it appears this is a go.
He’d be on the show for his contributions as an artist in the music industry.
Supposedly, Monica is attempting to stop the madness before it gets started. She even publicly shared some thoughts about some ‘trials’ shortly after the news hit.
“Be very careful not to mistake the devil’s gifts for blessings,” she tweeted. “The devil knows how to grant u with what u want!! God grants u with what u need!! The righteous walk isn’t always easy but the end result is everlasting life. Which do u choose?”
Rocko then posted his own subliminal tweet. “WHATS FOR ME IS FOR ME!!!!! YOU CANT STOP IT!!!!! I STAY PRAYED UP!!!!!”
Rocko and Monica split in 2009 after being engaged for nearly 10 years.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here