So the scoop is, she is very much against this whole thing, especially because they have children together.
Although VH1 hasn’t confirmed or denied the casting, it appears this is a go.
He’d be on the show for his contributions as an artist in the music industry.
Supposedly, Monica is attempting to stop the madness before it gets started. She even publicly shared some thoughts about some ‘trials’ shortly after the news hit.
“Be very careful not to mistake the devil’s gifts for blessings,” she tweeted. “The devil knows how to grant u with what u want!! God grants u with what u need!! The righteous walk isn’t always easy but the end result is everlasting life. Which do u choose?”
Rocko then posted his own subliminal tweet. “WHATS FOR ME IS FOR ME!!!!! YOU CANT STOP IT!!!!! I STAY PRAYED UP!!!!!”
Rocko and Monica split in 2009 after being engaged for nearly 10 years.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here