*Recently, Bridget Kelly, Marcus Canty and Anthony Hamilton attended an artistic pop-up event for celebrity visual artists Everyday LaVan (photographer) and Demont Peekaso (artist). Held at Washington, DC’s Josephine Butler Center, the two-day event was sponsored by Ciroc, Crown Royal Black and Grey Goose.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos from the event.
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here