*Recently, Bridget Kelly, Marcus Canty and Anthony Hamilton attended an artistic pop-up event for celebrity visual artists Everyday LaVan (photographer) and Demont Peekaso (artist). Held at Washington, DC’s Josephine Butler Center, the two-day event was sponsored by Ciroc, Crown Royal Black and Grey Goose.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos from the event.
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here