*The countdown is quickly approaching for Halloween and celebs have put their best costume foot forward-hitting up some weekend parties.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West made their Halloween debut as a mermaid and costume.
This year, Kim’s costume was inspired by the 1984 film, ‘Splash’.
The two, along with Kim’s BFF Lala, snapped a few photos before attending Kim’s Midori Green Halloween party (this is her second year attending; she has an endorsement deal with the liquor company).
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Kim and Kanye’s Halloween debut!
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here