*The countdown is quickly approaching for Halloween and celebs have put their best costume foot forward-hitting up some weekend parties.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West made their Halloween debut as a mermaid and costume.
This year, Kim’s costume was inspired by the 1984 film, ‘Splash’.
The two, along with Kim’s BFF Lala, snapped a few photos before attending Kim’s Midori Green Halloween party (this is her second year attending; she has an endorsement deal with the liquor company).
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Kim and Kanye’s Halloween debut!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here