*The countdown is quickly approaching for Halloween and celebs have put their best costume foot forward-hitting up some weekend parties.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West made their Halloween debut as a mermaid and costume.
This year, Kim’s costume was inspired by the 1984 film, ‘Splash’.
The two, along with Kim’s BFF Lala, snapped a few photos before attending Kim’s Midori Green Halloween party (this is her second year attending; she has an endorsement deal with the liquor company).
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Kim and Kanye’s Halloween debut!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here