*The countdown is quickly approaching for Halloween and celebs have put their best costume foot forward-hitting up some weekend parties.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West made their Halloween debut as a mermaid and costume.
This year, Kim’s costume was inspired by the 1984 film, ‘Splash’.
The two, along with Kim’s BFF Lala, snapped a few photos before attending Kim’s Midori Green Halloween party (this is her second year attending; she has an endorsement deal with the liquor company).
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for more photos of Kim and Kanye’s Halloween debut!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here