The sexy chocolate actor was recently cast to play the lead male opposite Halle Berry in the thriller “The Hive.” And he’s getting a piece of the comedic action in “Kick-Ass 2,” playing the guardian for Chloe Moretz’s character.
But that’s not all. He’s also co-starring in the comedy, “ID Theft,” with Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy.
His latest job is on “Nurse Jackie” as the new trauma doctor, Ike Prentiss, a former Army medic who served in Iraq and Afghanistan.
You go boy!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here