The sexy chocolate actor was recently cast to play the lead male opposite Halle Berry in the thriller “The Hive.” And he’s getting a piece of the comedic action in “Kick-Ass 2,” playing the guardian for Chloe Moretz’s character.
But that’s not all. He’s also co-starring in the comedy, “ID Theft,” with Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy.
His latest job is on “Nurse Jackie” as the new trauma doctor, Ike Prentiss, a former Army medic who served in Iraq and Afghanistan.
You go boy!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here