*Keyshia Cole forever has family drama!
The singer’s sister recently came out about their relationship, saying reality television damaged their bond beyond repair.
Neffe Pugh told Bossip.com that things all went down hill when “Frankie & Neffe” came into the picture.
“The straw that broke the camel’s back was that she did not like the fact that me and Mom did the ‘Frankie & Neffe Show’ with Manny Hailey without involving her,” she said.
Reality television was an instrumental tool in reviving the singer’s career, and she was sure to keep her family involved. But the latest BET series, “The Way It Is” is missing her sister.
“Everybody in the world knows it’s been off and on with myself and Keyshia. Don’t get me wrong. I love my sister and she loves me. Somewhere down the line we went our separate ways, but while I’ve been focused on trying to rebuild our relationship, she’s been busy rebuilding her career, and been focused on her family,” said Neffe, who explained why she didn’t attend Keyshia’s wedding.
She said her sister didn’t properly extend an invitation for neither the Vegas ceremony nor the Hawaii taping.
“I got a phone call two days before the wedding and only myself and my two daughters were invited. My husband and my five children were not,” she said. “I could not just get up and hop on a plane and go to a wedding ceremony. That was craziness to me.”
Despite the rift between the two, Neffe says she loves her sister and hopes that in the future they will move past their issues.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here