The latest bit of their soap opera picks right back up from the money issues and the Katherine Jackson ‘kidnapping.’
Allegedly, the ridiculousness was a plot, devised by Janet, Rebbie, Jermaine, and Randy, in order to show the court that grandma is not good enough to be a guardian. And it worked. The guardianship was awarded to TJ Jackson.
Oh, there’s more. Now the family’s dirty little secrets are compiled in a book, “Untouchable,” which appears in an excerpt of “Vanity Fair.”
From the bag of money snatched from Michael’s home shortly after his death; to the King of Pop’s will, the book looks pretty juicy.
Read/learn more at Vanity Fair.
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here