The latest bit of their soap opera picks right back up from the money issues and the Katherine Jackson ‘kidnapping.’
Allegedly, the ridiculousness was a plot, devised by Janet, Rebbie, Jermaine, and Randy, in order to show the court that grandma is not good enough to be a guardian. And it worked. The guardianship was awarded to TJ Jackson.
Oh, there’s more. Now the family’s dirty little secrets are compiled in a book, “Untouchable,” which appears in an excerpt of “Vanity Fair.”
From the bag of money snatched from Michael’s home shortly after his death; to the King of Pop’s will, the book looks pretty juicy.
Read/learn more at Vanity Fair.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here