*The third Presidential Debate was quite amusing as we watched Mitt Romney dance around the foreign policy issues and grab hold to the president’s coattails and not let go.
Like Al Sharpton said, he just needed to survive and that’s what he did…by endorsing Obama’s every move on foreign policy.
But now here comes a super PAC sponsored ad for Romney that puts the less than qualified candidate at the forefront for young African Americans.
Two young black people, a man and a woman, are seen in black and white saying that the president, essentially, does not care about the black community
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here