*The third Presidential Debate was quite amusing as we watched Mitt Romney dance around the foreign policy issues and grab hold to the president’s coattails and not let go.
Like Al Sharpton said, he just needed to survive and that’s what he did…by endorsing Obama’s every move on foreign policy.
But now here comes a super PAC sponsored ad for Romney that puts the less than qualified candidate at the forefront for young African Americans.
Two young black people, a man and a woman, are seen in black and white saying that the president, essentially, does not care about the black community
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here