*The third Presidential Debate was quite amusing as we watched Mitt Romney dance around the foreign policy issues and grab hold to the president’s coattails and not let go.
Like Al Sharpton said, he just needed to survive and that’s what he did…by endorsing Obama’s every move on foreign policy.
But now here comes a super PAC sponsored ad for Romney that puts the less than qualified candidate at the forefront for young African Americans.
Two young black people, a man and a woman, are seen in black and white saying that the president, essentially, does not care about the black community
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here