The two he discussed everything from Nick dealing with about lupus, to the future of Hip Hop.
Here’s what Nick had to say about the Lupus disease:
“Lupus Nephritis, I was diagnosed at the top of the year, it was really scary actually because I had no idea what Lupus Nephritis was, I don’t even know Lupe Fiasco like that, but no in all seriousness it’s something I’ve been educated on now, dealing with it and actually helping spread awareness.”
“Mine specifically, my immune system would attack my kidneys…(is it fatal?) Right now it’s not and I will never confess that it will be I’m working pass working through it, I’m a strong believer in faith and it was scary at the top for the year but I’m 100 percent now.”
(Larry King: Did anger cross your mind when you heard the diagnosis?) “It didn’t, its weird when you’re in the hospital room anger isn’t something that comes across. I mean first thing that came to my mind was my family, my kids, my wife, my parents. I was actually more concerned about them.”
“I’m so in love with hip-hop right now just because of the reason that you said, it because of the beauty of social media and online content a kid can make a song in his bedroom and become the biggest hip-hop star in the world. We’ve seen it happen time and time again and in the past few years. And I believe it’s going to be even easier and it actually alot of people are dissapointed where hip-hop is today I feel like it’s more diverse as it was in the early 80’s because you can have someone from Chicago who’s a street rapper but you can also have a (couldn’t understand that word) rapper from Toronto and you can do it yourself you don’t need the big labels anymore so I’m excited about hip-hop”
“I’ve been a hip-hop artist for quite sometime actually but I would say I was inspired because I’m a child of hip-hop that’s kind of you know I’m an 80’s baby as they say so I grew up loving everyone from Run DMC to LL CoolJ”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here