The two he discussed everything from Nick dealing with about lupus, to the future of Hip Hop.
Here’s what Nick had to say about the Lupus disease:
“Lupus Nephritis, I was diagnosed at the top of the year, it was really scary actually because I had no idea what Lupus Nephritis was, I don’t even know Lupe Fiasco like that, but no in all seriousness it’s something I’ve been educated on now, dealing with it and actually helping spread awareness.”
“Mine specifically, my immune system would attack my kidneys…(is it fatal?) Right now it’s not and I will never confess that it will be I’m working pass working through it, I’m a strong believer in faith and it was scary at the top for the year but I’m 100 percent now.”
(Larry King: Did anger cross your mind when you heard the diagnosis?) “It didn’t, its weird when you’re in the hospital room anger isn’t something that comes across. I mean first thing that came to my mind was my family, my kids, my wife, my parents. I was actually more concerned about them.”
“I’m so in love with hip-hop right now just because of the reason that you said, it because of the beauty of social media and online content a kid can make a song in his bedroom and become the biggest hip-hop star in the world. We’ve seen it happen time and time again and in the past few years. And I believe it’s going to be even easier and it actually alot of people are dissapointed where hip-hop is today I feel like it’s more diverse as it was in the early 80’s because you can have someone from Chicago who’s a street rapper but you can also have a (couldn’t understand that word) rapper from Toronto and you can do it yourself you don’t need the big labels anymore so I’m excited about hip-hop”
“I’ve been a hip-hop artist for quite sometime actually but I would say I was inspired because I’m a child of hip-hop that’s kind of you know I’m an 80’s baby as they say so I grew up loving everyone from Run DMC to LL CoolJ”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here