In other words, the spposed beef they were having was pure fantasy on the part of the media.
Well, flash forward to today in Charlotte, North Carolina where things got real sour between them all over again. But this time, the cameras were there to capture the action (watch it below).
Nicki Minaj derailed the “American Idol” auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina today, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, “I’m gonna knock you out” … sources tell TMZ.
In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious … shouting, “I told them, I’m not f*ckin’ putting up with her f*ckin’ highness over there.”
Sources say Nicki later threatened to “knock out” Mariah … but that part wasn’t captured on tape.
It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge’s table … with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.
We’re told the whole thing exploded over a disagreement about a contestant’s performance.
According to our friends at MouthToEars.com, producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down.
Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up — it appears this was no joke and it seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.
Nope, this doesn’t bode well for “AI.” We don’t see this getting any better. The last thing they can afford is for Miss nicki to go crazy during a live edition of the show. It would get hella ratings, but would also inflict major damage PR wise.
“American Idol,” you’ve got a problem on your hands. Somebody might have to go. If so, who could it be?
Watch Nicki go off!:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here