*First President Obama was criticized for answering a Mariah Carey/Nicki Minaj question on live radio. Now comes news that he has picked up the endorsement of national laughingstock Honey Boo Boo.
During Monday’s episode of “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” the star of TLC’s “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” (real name Alana Thompson) said that she would vote for the incumbent over Republican nominee Mitt Romney.
Kimmel pushed further, informing the 7-year-old that Romney recently said he preferred Snooki over the beauty pageant queen. Thompson then said she would vote for “Marack Obama.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here