*First President Obama was criticized for answering a Mariah Carey/Nicki Minaj question on live radio. Now comes news that he has picked up the endorsement of national laughingstock Honey Boo Boo.
During Monday’s episode of “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” the star of TLC’s “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” (real name Alana Thompson) said that she would vote for the incumbent over Republican nominee Mitt Romney.
Kimmel pushed further, informing the 7-year-old that Romney recently said he preferred Snooki over the beauty pageant queen. Thompson then said she would vote for “Marack Obama.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Breaking down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here