*First President Obama was criticized for answering a Mariah Carey/Nicki Minaj question on live radio. Now comes news that he has picked up the endorsement of national laughingstock Honey Boo Boo.
During Monday’s episode of “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” the star of TLC’s “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” (real name Alana Thompson) said that she would vote for the incumbent over Republican nominee Mitt Romney.
Kimmel pushed further, informing the 7-year-old that Romney recently said he preferred Snooki over the beauty pageant queen. Thompson then said she would vote for “Marack Obama.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here