*First President Obama was criticized for answering a Mariah Carey/Nicki Minaj question on live radio. Now comes news that he has picked up the endorsement of national laughingstock Honey Boo Boo.
During Monday’s episode of “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” the star of TLC’s “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” (real name Alana Thompson) said that she would vote for the incumbent over Republican nominee Mitt Romney.
Kimmel pushed further, informing the 7-year-old that Romney recently said he preferred Snooki over the beauty pageant queen. Thompson then said she would vote for “Marack Obama.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here