The president and his minions have raised $181 million in September alone for his re-election, the largest total reported on either side of this 2012 campaign, according to Reuters.
Another big helper for Obama has been the declining numbers of unemployed Americans, which is certainly a booster after the debate Wednesday against his Republican opponent.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The last month has been successful in bringing in more donors. Of the 1.8 million who donated in September, more than 500,000 were new donors, the biggest month yet, according to campaign manager Jim Messina.
Regardless of how much money that’s been raised, Mitt Romney has done the Obama campaign a favor by being basically unrelatable to the majority of the American population.
Still, voters are not convinced that he is a good person; and believe perhaps, that he is someone who doesn’t understand the public.
According to a recent online survey, Obama is still leading by 2 percent – 47 percent to 45 percent.
Read more about the latest campaign updates at Reuters.
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here