The president and his minions have raised $181 million in September alone for his re-election, the largest total reported on either side of this 2012 campaign, according to Reuters.
Another big helper for Obama has been the declining numbers of unemployed Americans, which is certainly a booster after the debate Wednesday against his Republican opponent.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The last month has been successful in bringing in more donors. Of the 1.8 million who donated in September, more than 500,000 were new donors, the biggest month yet, according to campaign manager Jim Messina.
Regardless of how much money that’s been raised, Mitt Romney has done the Obama campaign a favor by being basically unrelatable to the majority of the American population.
Still, voters are not convinced that he is a good person; and believe perhaps, that he is someone who doesn’t understand the public.
According to a recent online survey, Obama is still leading by 2 percent – 47 percent to 45 percent.
Read more about the latest campaign updates at Reuters.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here