The president and his minions have raised $181 million in September alone for his re-election, the largest total reported on either side of this 2012 campaign, according to Reuters.
Another big helper for Obama has been the declining numbers of unemployed Americans, which is certainly a booster after the debate Wednesday against his Republican opponent.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The last month has been successful in bringing in more donors. Of the 1.8 million who donated in September, more than 500,000 were new donors, the biggest month yet, according to campaign manager Jim Messina.
Regardless of how much money that’s been raised, Mitt Romney has done the Obama campaign a favor by being basically unrelatable to the majority of the American population.
Still, voters are not convinced that he is a good person; and believe perhaps, that he is someone who doesn’t understand the public.
According to a recent online survey, Obama is still leading by 2 percent – 47 percent to 45 percent.
Read more about the latest campaign updates at Reuters.
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here