His cool, calm and collect way of politicizing, so to speak, didn’t do him any favors on this first round of arguments. But Obama said he’ll be stepping his game up the next time.
During an interview with Tom Joyner Wednesday morning, the presidential candidate told the radio host that he’s going all the way in next debate.
“Well, two things. I mean, you know, the debate, I think it’s fair to say I was just too polite, because, you know, it’s hard to sometimes just keep on saying and what you’re saying isn’t true,” he said. What was he talking about exactly though?
“It gets repetitive. But, you know, the good news is, is that’s just the first one. Governor Romney put forward a whole bunch of stuff that either involved him running away from positions that he had taken, or doubling down on things like Medicare vouchers that are going to hurt him long term. …And, you know, I think it’s fair to say that we will see a little more activity at the next one.”
Perhaps he’ll get tough on Romney, but it’s truly hard to tell.
Listen to the FULL interview HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fans Blast Nicki Minaj's Narcissistic Reaction to Zendaya’s Barbie
- Kanye Performing at DNC Fundraiser, Kim Expecting Son on Christmas Day
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here