His cool, calm and collect way of politicizing, so to speak, didn’t do him any favors on this first round of arguments. But Obama said he’ll be stepping his game up the next time.
During an interview with Tom Joyner Wednesday morning, the presidential candidate told the radio host that he’s going all the way in next debate.
“Well, two things. I mean, you know, the debate, I think it’s fair to say I was just too polite, because, you know, it’s hard to sometimes just keep on saying and what you’re saying isn’t true,” he said. What was he talking about exactly though?
“It gets repetitive. But, you know, the good news is, is that’s just the first one. Governor Romney put forward a whole bunch of stuff that either involved him running away from positions that he had taken, or doubling down on things like Medicare vouchers that are going to hurt him long term. …And, you know, I think it’s fair to say that we will see a little more activity at the next one.”
Perhaps he’ll get tough on Romney, but it’s truly hard to tell.
Listen to the FULL interview HERE.
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here