His cool, calm and collect way of politicizing, so to speak, didn’t do him any favors on this first round of arguments. But Obama said he’ll be stepping his game up the next time.
During an interview with Tom Joyner Wednesday morning, the presidential candidate told the radio host that he’s going all the way in next debate.
“Well, two things. I mean, you know, the debate, I think it’s fair to say I was just too polite, because, you know, it’s hard to sometimes just keep on saying and what you’re saying isn’t true,” he said. What was he talking about exactly though?
“It gets repetitive. But, you know, the good news is, is that’s just the first one. Governor Romney put forward a whole bunch of stuff that either involved him running away from positions that he had taken, or doubling down on things like Medicare vouchers that are going to hurt him long term. …And, you know, I think it’s fair to say that we will see a little more activity at the next one.”
Perhaps he’ll get tough on Romney, but it’s truly hard to tell.
Listen to the FULL interview HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here