His cool, calm and collect way of politicizing, so to speak, didn’t do him any favors on this first round of arguments. But Obama said he’ll be stepping his game up the next time.
During an interview with Tom Joyner Wednesday morning, the presidential candidate told the radio host that he’s going all the way in next debate.
“Well, two things. I mean, you know, the debate, I think it’s fair to say I was just too polite, because, you know, it’s hard to sometimes just keep on saying and what you’re saying isn’t true,” he said. What was he talking about exactly though?
“It gets repetitive. But, you know, the good news is, is that’s just the first one. Governor Romney put forward a whole bunch of stuff that either involved him running away from positions that he had taken, or doubling down on things like Medicare vouchers that are going to hurt him long term. …And, you know, I think it’s fair to say that we will see a little more activity at the next one.”
Perhaps he’ll get tough on Romney, but it’s truly hard to tell.
Listen to the FULL interview HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here