His cool, calm and collect way of politicizing, so to speak, didn’t do him any favors on this first round of arguments. But Obama said he’ll be stepping his game up the next time.
During an interview with Tom Joyner Wednesday morning, the presidential candidate told the radio host that he’s going all the way in next debate.
“Well, two things. I mean, you know, the debate, I think it’s fair to say I was just too polite, because, you know, it’s hard to sometimes just keep on saying and what you’re saying isn’t true,” he said. What was he talking about exactly though?
“It gets repetitive. But, you know, the good news is, is that’s just the first one. Governor Romney put forward a whole bunch of stuff that either involved him running away from positions that he had taken, or doubling down on things like Medicare vouchers that are going to hurt him long term. …And, you know, I think it’s fair to say that we will see a little more activity at the next one.”
Perhaps he’ll get tough on Romney, but it’s truly hard to tell.
Listen to the FULL interview HERE.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here