*On Friday afternoon, President Obama phoned in for an interview on Miami radio host Michael Yo’s call-in program “The Yo Show,” where the first question dealt not with Libya or the economy, but with the “American Idol” beef between judges Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey.
“I think they are going to be able to sort it out, I am confident,” he said. “I am all about bringing people together, working for the same cause. I think both outstanding artists are going to be able to make sure that they’re moving forward and not going backwards.”
He went on to say that Mariah Carey is his favorite, “a wonderful lady” who has “done some events for us,” and that he has some of Minaj’s music on his iPod.
President Obama did eventually talk about national affairs during the duration of the “Yo Show.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- The Africa Channel Launches Ubuntu Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here