*On Friday afternoon, President Obama phoned in for an interview on Miami radio host Michael Yo’s call-in program “The Yo Show,” where the first question dealt not with Libya or the economy, but with the “American Idol” beef between judges Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey.
“I think they are going to be able to sort it out, I am confident,” he said. “I am all about bringing people together, working for the same cause. I think both outstanding artists are going to be able to make sure that they’re moving forward and not going backwards.”
He went on to say that Mariah Carey is his favorite, “a wonderful lady” who has “done some events for us,” and that he has some of Minaj’s music on his iPod.
President Obama did eventually talk about national affairs during the duration of the “Yo Show.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here