*On Friday afternoon, President Obama phoned in for an interview on Miami radio host Michael Yo’s call-in program “The Yo Show,” where the first question dealt not with Libya or the economy, but with the “American Idol” beef between judges Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey.
“I think they are going to be able to sort it out, I am confident,” he said. “I am all about bringing people together, working for the same cause. I think both outstanding artists are going to be able to make sure that they’re moving forward and not going backwards.”
He went on to say that Mariah Carey is his favorite, “a wonderful lady” who has “done some events for us,” and that he has some of Minaj’s music on his iPod.
President Obama did eventually talk about national affairs during the duration of the “Yo Show.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- T.I. Apologizes for ‘Insensitive’ Comments About Female President
- Baltimore PD Can’t Find Record of Ben Carson Being Held Up at Popeyes
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams Will Face Trial in Robbery Case
- Flavor Flav Pleads Guilty Over Traffic Stop En Route to Mom’s Funeral
- Preview a Clip of Niecy Nash in Tonight's SCREAM QUEENS: 'Pumpkin Patch' - WATCH!
- First Look: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion from ‘The Wiz Live!’ (Pics)
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here