The Octomom is at it again. What next with this chick?
With all the children she’s birthed and is caring for, the porn career she’s started, the bankruptcy and public financial battle (on Oprah with Suze Orman), wouldn’t you think she would be tired?
OF COURSE! SHE’S EXHAUSTED! The Octomom, formally known as, Nadya Suleman, was under the impression that it would be a piece of cake running a household of 14 children and infants.
But, she was banking on all the media attention she would get and of course a windfall of money that never came. Now she’s entering a rehab to rid herself of her addiction to Xanax
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here