The Octomom is at it again. What next with this chick?
With all the children she’s birthed and is caring for, the porn career she’s started, the bankruptcy and public financial battle (on Oprah with Suze Orman), wouldn’t you think she would be tired?
OF COURSE! SHE’S EXHAUSTED! The Octomom, formally known as, Nadya Suleman, was under the impression that it would be a piece of cake running a household of 14 children and infants.
But, she was banking on all the media attention she would get and of course a windfall of money that never came. Now she’s entering a rehab to rid herself of her addiction to Xanax
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here