*NBC’s “The Celebrity Apprentice” is bringing back 13 players fired from past “Apprentice” contests, plus one notable winner, in the first-ever “All-Star Celebrity Apprentice.”
“We wouldn’t have done the ‘All-Star’ concept unless we were able to get the right contestants back,” said host Donald Trump.
Omarosa, Lil Jon, Dennis Lodman, La Toya Jackson and Claudia Jordan are among the 14 celebs returning for a second shot at winning the series, which begins production on Monday for a March 2013 premiere.
Also returning: country music star Trace Adkins, actor Stephen Baldwin, actor Gary Busey, magician and illusionist Penn Jillette,Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider, actress and author Marilu Henner, actress and author Lisa Rinna, Playboy Playmate of the Year Brande Roderick, and 2010 winner Bret Michaels.
“They’re all very smart, and I think they learned a lot from their last go-around,” Trump told The Associated Press. “This time, some of them will change their game to fool their rivals — some for better, some for worse.”
The winner, as usual, will collect $250,000 to donate to his or her chosen charity.
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here