*NBC’s “The Celebrity Apprentice” is bringing back 13 players fired from past “Apprentice” contests, plus one notable winner, in the first-ever “All-Star Celebrity Apprentice.”
“We wouldn’t have done the ‘All-Star’ concept unless we were able to get the right contestants back,” said host Donald Trump.
Omarosa, Lil Jon, Dennis Lodman, La Toya Jackson and Claudia Jordan are among the 14 celebs returning for a second shot at winning the series, which begins production on Monday for a March 2013 premiere.
Also returning: country music star Trace Adkins, actor Stephen Baldwin, actor Gary Busey, magician and illusionist Penn Jillette,Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider, actress and author Marilu Henner, actress and author Lisa Rinna, Playboy Playmate of the Year Brande Roderick, and 2010 winner Bret Michaels.
“They’re all very smart, and I think they learned a lot from their last go-around,” Trump told The Associated Press. “This time, some of them will change their game to fool their rivals — some for better, some for worse.”
The winner, as usual, will collect $250,000 to donate to his or her chosen charity.
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here