*Some people pride themselves on being a functional alcoholic or drug user.
They take a sip, smoke and/or sniff during lunch and go right back to work. Some may get a hit right at their desk, but how about during court?
Jason Cantrell, 43, is, oops! was, an assistant city attorney for New Orleans when he made the mistake of coming to work with his drug of choice…a joint.
He showed up to magistrate court to perform his normal duties and stopped to have a chat with officers. But mid-conversation, a joint popped out of Cantrell’s pocket and on to the floor.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here