The former talk show host diva said she wasn’t surprised that they rekindled their relationship, but she did offer some advice for the singer.
“[Rihanna] learned a lesson that she was repeating with Chris Brown – exactly what she needed to learn from her father,” Oprah told EXTRA. “I think that if she is prepared to deal with that and is prepared to help him help himself then so be it. I have no judgment about it.”
She continued, “That’s why I can sit there and have such a great time with her because I do all my interviews with no judgment whatsoever. If that’s how you choose to lead your life, that’s really okay.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva Foundation & Better Brothers LA Share the Top 6 Reasons for the 2nd Annual Truth Awards
- Judge Tosses Janice Dickinson’s Amended Complaint Against Cosby
- Cam Newton Says 'Show Me a Good Loser and I’ll Show You a Loser'
- EUR Exclusive: Chrisette Michele Talks Wedding, New Single & More (WATCH)
- Beyonce's 'Formation': How Being 'Unapologetically Black' Can Empower Black Women
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here