*For the first time since 2010, “Oprah’s Favorite Things” returns to television in a two-hour special to air next month on OWN.
Just as the TV tycoon did for years on her daytime talk show, Oprah will reveal her must-haves for the holiday season, and this time give her top-secret giveaway to an unsuspecting group of deserving military spouses.
With the help of O Magazine’s editor-at-large Gayle King and creative director Adam Glassman, Oprah enlists designers Michael Kors and Tory Burch, along with celebrity chef Curtis Stone, for their insight into this season’s hottest, newest, most delectable items of the year put together for the magazine’s O List (on stands Nov. 6).
Also, viewers for the first time in the history of “Favorite Things” will have the opportunity to win select items featured within segments of the show. By texting the correct key word to a short code at designated points throughout the premiere airing, viewers will be entered into a drawing to win some of Oprah’s Favorite Things from 2012. (Additional details on how to enter will be available starting November 1 online at www.oprah.com/favoritethings.)
“Oprah’s Favorite Things: 2012” airs Sunday, November 18 from 8-10 p.m. ET/PT, followed by the premiere of the reality series “Married to the Army: Alaska” from 10-11 p.m. ET/PT.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here