*For the first time since 2010, “Oprah’s Favorite Things” returns to television in a two-hour special to air next month on OWN.
Just as the TV tycoon did for years on her daytime talk show, Oprah will reveal her must-haves for the holiday season, and this time give her top-secret giveaway to an unsuspecting group of deserving military spouses.
With the help of O Magazine’s editor-at-large Gayle King and creative director Adam Glassman, Oprah enlists designers Michael Kors and Tory Burch, along with celebrity chef Curtis Stone, for their insight into this season’s hottest, newest, most delectable items of the year put together for the magazine’s O List (on stands Nov. 6).
Also, viewers for the first time in the history of “Favorite Things” will have the opportunity to win select items featured within segments of the show. By texting the correct key word to a short code at designated points throughout the premiere airing, viewers will be entered into a drawing to win some of Oprah’s Favorite Things from 2012. (Additional details on how to enter will be available starting November 1 online at www.oprah.com/favoritethings.)
“Oprah’s Favorite Things: 2012” airs Sunday, November 18 from 8-10 p.m. ET/PT, followed by the premiere of the reality series “Married to the Army: Alaska” from 10-11 p.m. ET/PT.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here