*For the first time since 2010, “Oprah’s Favorite Things” returns to television in a two-hour special to air next month on OWN.
Just as the TV tycoon did for years on her daytime talk show, Oprah will reveal her must-haves for the holiday season, and this time give her top-secret giveaway to an unsuspecting group of deserving military spouses.
With the help of O Magazine’s editor-at-large Gayle King and creative director Adam Glassman, Oprah enlists designers Michael Kors and Tory Burch, along with celebrity chef Curtis Stone, for their insight into this season’s hottest, newest, most delectable items of the year put together for the magazine’s O List (on stands Nov. 6).
Also, viewers for the first time in the history of “Favorite Things” will have the opportunity to win select items featured within segments of the show. By texting the correct key word to a short code at designated points throughout the premiere airing, viewers will be entered into a drawing to win some of Oprah’s Favorite Things from 2012. (Additional details on how to enter will be available starting November 1 online at www.oprah.com/favoritethings.)
“Oprah’s Favorite Things: 2012” airs Sunday, November 18 from 8-10 p.m. ET/PT, followed by the premiere of the reality series “Married to the Army: Alaska” from 10-11 p.m. ET/PT.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here