*For the first time since 2010, “Oprah’s Favorite Things” returns to television in a two-hour special to air next month on OWN.
Just as the TV tycoon did for years on her daytime talk show, Oprah will reveal her must-haves for the holiday season, and this time give her top-secret giveaway to an unsuspecting group of deserving military spouses.
With the help of O Magazine’s editor-at-large Gayle King and creative director Adam Glassman, Oprah enlists designers Michael Kors and Tory Burch, along with celebrity chef Curtis Stone, for their insight into this season’s hottest, newest, most delectable items of the year put together for the magazine’s O List (on stands Nov. 6).
Also, viewers for the first time in the history of “Favorite Things” will have the opportunity to win select items featured within segments of the show. By texting the correct key word to a short code at designated points throughout the premiere airing, viewers will be entered into a drawing to win some of Oprah’s Favorite Things from 2012. (Additional details on how to enter will be available starting November 1 online at www.oprah.com/favoritethings.)
“Oprah’s Favorite Things: 2012” airs Sunday, November 18 from 8-10 p.m. ET/PT, followed by the premiere of the reality series “Married to the Army: Alaska” from 10-11 p.m. ET/PT.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here