Or maybe we should say he didn’t do it … again.
“That’s So Raven” star Orlando Brown failed to show up for court again and you know what that means. Yep, he was issued a bench warrant for his arrest … AGAIN.
Brown was supposed to appear in court earlier this month to prove he had completed the court-mandated alcohol education program — per a plea deal he struck back in 2011 over his DUI charge from that same year.
But Brown never showed — and on October 23, the judge issued a bench warrant against him for $26,000. This is the third time Brown has missed a court date.
As TMZ previously reported … Brown has had TWO other bench warrants issued against him (one in May and one in July), all stemming from the same DUI charge and all for failing to show up in court and failing to prove he’d met his alcohol education requirements.
Here’s a thought … SHOW UP NEXT TIME!!!
Calls to Orlando’s rep have not been returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Chris and Adrienne Bosh Expecting 3rd Child Together Next Spring
- Atlanta Hawks Player Thabo Sefolosha Acquitted in NYC Arrest Case
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here