Or maybe we should say he didn’t do it … again.
“That’s So Raven” star Orlando Brown failed to show up for court again and you know what that means. Yep, he was issued a bench warrant for his arrest … AGAIN.
Brown was supposed to appear in court earlier this month to prove he had completed the court-mandated alcohol education program — per a plea deal he struck back in 2011 over his DUI charge from that same year.
But Brown never showed — and on October 23, the judge issued a bench warrant against him for $26,000. This is the third time Brown has missed a court date.
As TMZ previously reported … Brown has had TWO other bench warrants issued against him (one in May and one in July), all stemming from the same DUI charge and all for failing to show up in court and failing to prove he’d met his alcohol education requirements.
Here’s a thought … SHOW UP NEXT TIME!!!
Calls to Orlando’s rep have not been returned.
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here