Or maybe we should say he didn’t do it … again.
“That’s So Raven” star Orlando Brown failed to show up for court again and you know what that means. Yep, he was issued a bench warrant for his arrest … AGAIN.
Brown was supposed to appear in court earlier this month to prove he had completed the court-mandated alcohol education program — per a plea deal he struck back in 2011 over his DUI charge from that same year.
But Brown never showed — and on October 23, the judge issued a bench warrant against him for $26,000. This is the third time Brown has missed a court date.
As TMZ previously reported … Brown has had TWO other bench warrants issued against him (one in May and one in July), all stemming from the same DUI charge and all for failing to show up in court and failing to prove he’d met his alcohol education requirements.
Here’s a thought … SHOW UP NEXT TIME!!!
Calls to Orlando’s rep have not been returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here