Or maybe we should say he didn’t do it … again.
“That’s So Raven” star Orlando Brown failed to show up for court again and you know what that means. Yep, he was issued a bench warrant for his arrest … AGAIN.
Brown was supposed to appear in court earlier this month to prove he had completed the court-mandated alcohol education program — per a plea deal he struck back in 2011 over his DUI charge from that same year.
But Brown never showed — and on October 23, the judge issued a bench warrant against him for $26,000. This is the third time Brown has missed a court date.
As TMZ previously reported … Brown has had TWO other bench warrants issued against him (one in May and one in July), all stemming from the same DUI charge and all for failing to show up in court and failing to prove he’d met his alcohol education requirements.
Here’s a thought … SHOW UP NEXT TIME!!!
Calls to Orlando’s rep have not been returned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here