*Branding expert and lifestyles curator Oscar Generale comments on a color that we have seen all month long in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.
The color is pink and it resonates worldwide as the symbolic hue for female babies, iconic perfumeries and men who dare to cross the color line, fashionably speaking of course.
But what is the science of pink? The Original Guru of Business & Style breaks down the lure of the color chosen by First Lady Michelle Obama and Mrs. Ann Romney on the most fiery night of the 2012 presidential campaign, the debates between President Obama and Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney on October 16th, 2012.
Oscar Generale: “As Michelle Obama and Ann Romney wear pink, they are trying to appease their contingents through their fashion. Pink suggests a ‘soft and caring’ idea behind it. From the moment we are growing up, pink is the color for the ladies. It suggests a softer edge, while men prefer a rougher edge. However, it is a basic and innate trait in humans to find pink appealing, because of its soft and delicate nature. It attracts, as opposed to repels.”
When recording artist Pink performed at the VMA awards in 2008, thanks to the branding expertise of Oscar Generale she was adorned in Rebecca Jewelry. He also selected Nicolas Jebran Haute Couture when acclaimed Italian actress and beauty queen Denny Mendez lit up the red carpet at the amfAR Charity Inspirtation Gala in Los Angeles, on October 11th 2012. Denny was also wearing earrings by the Azza Fahmy Jewelry of Egypt.
Oscar Generale: “Pink also is a great color because it stands out considerably, while giving the aura of a warm disposition. These are some of the reasons why the color pink will never go out of fashion, as it encompasses the character of an Ideal Woman.”
Pink is the ideal color for Breast Cancer Awareness and the month of October is dedicated to this cause. Pink is more than a color, it’s a symbol, a suggestion that speaks to the heart of all that matters.
Follow Oscar Generale, the new O. G., The Original Guru of Business and Style at www.OscarGeneraleProductions.com.
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here