According to The Wrap, July to September has been the most promising quarter since the network’s inception. And with new programming, including Tyler Perry’s original shows, OWN ratings will likely grow.
“We’ve been in the pivot, we’re turning, and there’s a lot of points of view about where in the turn you are,” OWN co-president Erik Logan told TheWrap. “We certainly welcome the conversation about, ‘Are you in the beginning part of the turn? Are you out of the turn?’ I think that’s a much better place to be than we were twelve months ago.”
Just six months ago, the network was on its way down the toilet, losing advertisement revenue, laying off several employees, and ratings were slumping.
There’s more work to be done, despite the good reports, but network officials are seeing a positive future for OWN.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here