*Paula Abdul has hustled up another judging gig – but this time as a temp.
The former “American Idol” and “X Factor” judge will put in work this season as a guest judge on “Dancing With the Stars,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Appearing in a pre-taped package during Monday’s episode, Abdul announced that after years of sitting in the audience, she’ll at last get to sit in on the panel during the Oct. 15 performance show.
“I’ve been sneaking into the show for years, and now I get to be a guest judge,” said Abdul. “It’s a marriage made in dancing heaven.”
Abdul has been out of a full-time TV gig since departing “The X Factor” during a massive retooling earlier this year.
The regular “Dancing With the Stars” panel — Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli — rarely includes guests — though previous champs and competitors have sat in from time to time.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here