*Paula Abdul has hustled up another judging gig – but this time as a temp.
The former “American Idol” and “X Factor” judge will put in work this season as a guest judge on “Dancing With the Stars,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Appearing in a pre-taped package during Monday’s episode, Abdul announced that after years of sitting in the audience, she’ll at last get to sit in on the panel during the Oct. 15 performance show.
“I’ve been sneaking into the show for years, and now I get to be a guest judge,” said Abdul. “It’s a marriage made in dancing heaven.”
Abdul has been out of a full-time TV gig since departing “The X Factor” during a massive retooling earlier this year.
The regular “Dancing With the Stars” panel — Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli — rarely includes guests — though previous champs and competitors have sat in from time to time.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here