*Paula Abdul has hustled up another judging gig – but this time as a temp.
The former “American Idol” and “X Factor” judge will put in work this season as a guest judge on “Dancing With the Stars,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Appearing in a pre-taped package during Monday’s episode, Abdul announced that after years of sitting in the audience, she’ll at last get to sit in on the panel during the Oct. 15 performance show.
“I’ve been sneaking into the show for years, and now I get to be a guest judge,” said Abdul. “It’s a marriage made in dancing heaven.”
Abdul has been out of a full-time TV gig since departing “The X Factor” during a massive retooling earlier this year.
The regular “Dancing With the Stars” panel — Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli — rarely includes guests — though previous champs and competitors have sat in from time to time.
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here