*Paula Abdul has hustled up another judging gig – but this time as a temp.
The former “American Idol” and “X Factor” judge will put in work this season as a guest judge on “Dancing With the Stars,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Appearing in a pre-taped package during Monday’s episode, Abdul announced that after years of sitting in the audience, she’ll at last get to sit in on the panel during the Oct. 15 performance show.
“I’ve been sneaking into the show for years, and now I get to be a guest judge,” said Abdul. “It’s a marriage made in dancing heaven.”
Abdul has been out of a full-time TV gig since departing “The X Factor” during a massive retooling earlier this year.
The regular “Dancing With the Stars” panel — Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli — rarely includes guests — though previous champs and competitors have sat in from time to time.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here