*Paula Abdul has hustled up another judging gig – but this time as a temp.
The former “American Idol” and “X Factor” judge will put in work this season as a guest judge on “Dancing With the Stars,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Appearing in a pre-taped package during Monday’s episode, Abdul announced that after years of sitting in the audience, she’ll at last get to sit in on the panel during the Oct. 15 performance show.
“I’ve been sneaking into the show for years, and now I get to be a guest judge,” said Abdul. “It’s a marriage made in dancing heaven.”
Abdul has been out of a full-time TV gig since departing “The X Factor” during a massive retooling earlier this year.
The regular “Dancing With the Stars” panel — Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli — rarely includes guests — though previous champs and competitors have sat in from time to time.
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here