*Detroit is entering a state of emergency with crime and homicides rivaling those of a town in the forging of the West.
The city’s crime rates have gotten so out of control that it appears there’s an unspoken evacuation of the city.
Now that the police department is so understaffed, underpaid, and overworked, they are leaving with the residents.
But those that have decided to ride it out just put visitors on alert with the “Enter At Your Own Risk” rally that was held Saturday in front of Comerica Park.
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here