*Detroit is entering a state of emergency with crime and homicides rivaling those of a town in the forging of the West.
The city’s crime rates have gotten so out of control that it appears there’s an unspoken evacuation of the city.
Now that the police department is so understaffed, underpaid, and overworked, they are leaving with the residents.
But those that have decided to ride it out just put visitors on alert with the “Enter At Your Own Risk” rally that was held Saturday in front of Comerica Park.
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here