President Obama is set to appear on “The Daily Show” next Thursday, two days after his second face-off with Mitt Romney.
And if his second debate is as bad as the first one with Romney, we can expect “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart to let him know.
Though Stewart has a generally liberal outlook, he hasn’t hesitated, especially recently, to call Obama out on what he sees as his mistakes.
If you’re counting, it’ll be Obama’s sixth appearance on the show overall and second as president.
President Obama sees the “Daily Show” show as a venue for firing up the young voters who helped him win the presidency.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here