President Obama is set to appear on “The Daily Show” next Thursday, two days after his second face-off with Mitt Romney.
And if his second debate is as bad as the first one with Romney, we can expect “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart to let him know.
Though Stewart has a generally liberal outlook, he hasn’t hesitated, especially recently, to call Obama out on what he sees as his mistakes.
If you’re counting, it’ll be Obama’s sixth appearance on the show overall and second as president.
President Obama sees the “Daily Show” show as a venue for firing up the young voters who helped him win the presidency.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here