President Obama is set to appear on “The Daily Show” next Thursday, two days after his second face-off with Mitt Romney.
And if his second debate is as bad as the first one with Romney, we can expect “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart to let him know.
Though Stewart has a generally liberal outlook, he hasn’t hesitated, especially recently, to call Obama out on what he sees as his mistakes.
If you’re counting, it’ll be Obama’s sixth appearance on the show overall and second as president.
President Obama sees the “Daily Show” show as a venue for firing up the young voters who helped him win the presidency.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here