President Obama is set to appear on “The Daily Show” next Thursday, two days after his second face-off with Mitt Romney.
And if his second debate is as bad as the first one with Romney, we can expect “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart to let him know.
Though Stewart has a generally liberal outlook, he hasn’t hesitated, especially recently, to call Obama out on what he sees as his mistakes.
If you’re counting, it’ll be Obama’s sixth appearance on the show overall and second as president.
President Obama sees the “Daily Show” show as a venue for firing up the young voters who helped him win the presidency.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here