You may have noticed that he’s been doing the late-night TV circuit as the campaign has heated up. He was on CBS’ “Late Show With David Letterman” last month, and chatted with Jon Stewart on Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show” last week.
Interestingly, Mitt Romney has avoided the late-night talk shows since he became the Republican party’s presidential nominee. But his wife, Ann, did appear on “The Tonight Show” last month.
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here