And with this election, all bets are off; its coming down to the wire and folks are frightened. And you know what happens when people get scared. Some want this black man out of office so bad they simply can not…WILL NOT, hide the way they truly feel.
Whether they sneak out in the middle of the night and place a chair holding two watermelons, a noose, and a sign that reads, “Go back to Kenya you idiot,” on the side of a desolate road near a Romney for President sign – like they did a few weeks ago in Santa Clara County, California; or stand in the midst of a Romney/Ryan campaign event in Lancaster, Ohio; like the guy pictured here; who apparently just said “f*ck it” and displayed exactly what he (and others like him) thinks on a T-shirt that reads: “Put the WHITE back in the White House.”
Now, sidebar: we “assume” he custom made this shirt – and added the words…And that the Romney/Ryan logo is actually a stick-on label that he strategically placed on his navy blue shirt. Hey, we’re Obama supporters here at EURweb; and as such, we don’t bow to ignorance by joining in; instead, we try to follow in the footsteps of the Chief and take the “high road.” In this case, ASSUME the republican party does not have a batch of these already made. We know what you’re thinkin’. We’ve considered it…
According to Buzzfeed, a Romney spokesperson commented that the shirt was “reprehensible and has no place in this election.”
Raise your hand if you think anyone rushed to remove the T-shirt-wearing-person from the premises. Sell that fool a bridge!
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here