And with this election, all bets are off; its coming down to the wire and folks are frightened. And you know what happens when people get scared. Some want this black man out of office so bad they simply can not…WILL NOT, hide the way they truly feel.
Whether they sneak out in the middle of the night and place a chair holding two watermelons, a noose, and a sign that reads, “Go back to Kenya you idiot,” on the side of a desolate road near a Romney for President sign – like they did a few weeks ago in Santa Clara County, California; or stand in the midst of a Romney/Ryan campaign event in Lancaster, Ohio; like the guy pictured here; who apparently just said “f*ck it” and displayed exactly what he (and others like him) thinks on a T-shirt that reads: “Put the WHITE back in the White House.”
Now, sidebar: we “assume” he custom made this shirt – and added the words…And that the Romney/Ryan logo is actually a stick-on label that he strategically placed on his navy blue shirt. Hey, we’re Obama supporters here at EURweb; and as such, we don’t bow to ignorance by joining in; instead, we try to follow in the footsteps of the Chief and take the “high road.” In this case, ASSUME the republican party does not have a batch of these already made. We know what you’re thinkin’. We’ve considered it…
According to Buzzfeed, a Romney spokesperson commented that the shirt was “reprehensible and has no place in this election.”
Raise your hand if you think anyone rushed to remove the T-shirt-wearing-person from the premises. Sell that fool a bridge!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here