*Van Nuys, CA. – Southern California-based Qubeey, Inc., innovators of the browser-free communications platform Qubeey, previewed its 2.0 version and launched Chris Brown’s new channel at a VIP launch party featuring the Grammy-winning recording megastar Saturday at a Beverly Hills mansion.
A Qubeey blue carpet, instead of the usual red, welcomed celebrities from the entertainment and sports communities including superstar Rihanna; actor Evan Ross; L.A. Lakers forward Devin Ebanks and NBA player Rasual Butler; actors Christina de Rosa, Brandon T. Jackson, and Wesley Jonathan; singer Stacy Francis and rappers Too Short, Xzibit and Hazel E.
Brown, aka Breezy, and over a hundred celebrities have Qubeey channels, customized micro-sites showcasing products, services, videos, photos and other content. Visit www.qubeey.com. Brown’s new Symphonic Love Foundation will have a channel soon.
Qubeey 2.0 allows users to create integrated streams, clusters of content based upon their interests. The streams can be bridged to users’ networks so that their followers can access the streams and other information. Additionally, new action cards provide real time, interactive notifications of all activity within a user’s social and business networks without the user ever having to visit those sites on the web.
“Through our 2.0 update you can access anyone and any activity within your social or business sites without checking emails or accessing each individual site. You can receive interactive notifications of all activity through Qubeey,” said company CEO Rocky Wright.
According to Marcus LeGall, III, Qubeey EVP, Entertainment, “A heavy social networking user like Chris can connect to his 37 million followers like never before. For example, through Qubeey’s assertive outreach, Chris can walk out onto followers’ device tops to deliver personal interactive messages.”
Qubeey’s assertive communications feature allows notifications to appear instantly on followers’ desktops, mobile tops and other devices, based upon follower request, even if they are off the web browser or working in another program. Qubeey is also available on laptops, tablets, and soon on television tops, gaming devices, and set top boxes.
The 2.0 update includes additional features such as enhanced search options; live feeds from all user networks combined; and trending information based on individual user interests.
“Qubeey has implications in financial, educational, medical and governmental communications as well as social,” said Marc Brogdon, Qubeey VP, Marketing. “We are pioneering the next wave of Internet communications.” The stellar and off the chain VIP Qubeey Launch party sponsors included Roadstarr, Papa Johns, G Block, Padrino Tequila, Bling H2O, Earloomz and Saha Concierge. Find out what the buzz is all about. Test-drive Qubeey at www.qubeey.com.
For more information, visit www.qubeeypress.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Cast, Directors Talk Black Panther, Spider-Man and ‘Selfish’ Cap (EUR Exclusive)
- Twitter User Shares Story About Horrifying Rape at Spelman
- Texas Mother of Kids 'Tied Up in Yard Like Dogs' Found in Cali (Watch)
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here