*As you no doubt already know, if you’re a Baltimore Ravens and Ray Lewis fan, the future Hall of Fame linebacker’s season is done after experiencing a torn right triceps in Sunday’s game against the Dallas Cowboys.
But what really may be even more distressing news is that the injury looms as a possible career-ender, so to speak, for Lewis. And needless to say, it could also adversely affect the team’s season as well.
The Ravens’ season, too, hinges upon how the team responds to the loss of Lewis and cornerback Lardarius Webb, who tore his left anterior cruciate ligament in Sunday’s victory over the Dallas Cowboys.
Coach John Harbaugh announced the findings of Monday’s MRIs at team headquarters. He said he had not spoken with Lewis since hearing the news and would not say if he believed the 37-year old, 13-time Pro Bowl player would retire rather than return next season.
“That’s for Ray to speak on,” Harbaugh said. “I admire Ray Lewis. I’ve said that many times. I think anybody that knows him feels that way. I’ll be looking forward to see what he says about that.”
Read/learn more at Detroit Free Press.
Watch this AP/ESPN video report about the situation:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here