*As you no doubt already know, if you’re a Baltimore Ravens and Ray Lewis fan, the future Hall of Fame linebacker’s season is done after experiencing a torn right triceps in Sunday’s game against the Dallas Cowboys.
But what really may be even more distressing news is that the injury looms as a possible career-ender, so to speak, for Lewis. And needless to say, it could also adversely affect the team’s season as well.
The Ravens’ season, too, hinges upon how the team responds to the loss of Lewis and cornerback Lardarius Webb, who tore his left anterior cruciate ligament in Sunday’s victory over the Dallas Cowboys.
Coach John Harbaugh announced the findings of Monday’s MRIs at team headquarters. He said he had not spoken with Lewis since hearing the news and would not say if he believed the 37-year old, 13-time Pro Bowl player would retire rather than return next season.
“That’s for Ray to speak on,” Harbaugh said. “I admire Ray Lewis. I’ve said that many times. I think anybody that knows him feels that way. I’ll be looking forward to see what he says about that.”
Read/learn more at Detroit Free Press.
Watch this AP/ESPN video report about the situation:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here