*Kim Kardashian was rumored to be upset following the news that her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush and his girlfriend are expecting a baby, and now it’s been reported that the parents-to-be may be preparing a trip to the altar.
As previously reported, the Miami Dolphins running back confirmed the news that his girlfriend Lilit Avagyan is pregnant with their first child, and even joked that he was going to have to buy some guns if it was a little girl.
But, a source close to Reggie has told HollywoodLife.com that the NFL star isn’t bothered about his ex Kim anymore, and that he is likely to marry Lilet.
“Kim and Reggie barely talk,” the insider said of the couple, who dated on and off from 2007 to 2010. “He has never forgiven her for cheating on him with Kanye (West).”
The source continued: “Reggie will marry her but most likely not before the baby is born because he is super religious. He’s really excited to be a dad.”
Earlier this week, Reggie told Florida’s Paul and Young Ron Morning Show: “I have a little one on the way. We’re pretty excited. It’s an opportunity to bring in new life and raise a child.”
The running back then joked about hoping for a son: “I’m hoping for a boy because if it’s a girl, I’m going straight to the gun shop to buy some guns.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here