*Kim Kardashian was rumored to be upset following the news that her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush and his girlfriend are expecting a baby, and now it’s been reported that the parents-to-be may be preparing a trip to the altar.
As previously reported, the Miami Dolphins running back confirmed the news that his girlfriend Lilit Avagyan is pregnant with their first child, and even joked that he was going to have to buy some guns if it was a little girl.
But, a source close to Reggie has told HollywoodLife.com that the NFL star isn’t bothered about his ex Kim anymore, and that he is likely to marry Lilet.
“Kim and Reggie barely talk,” the insider said of the couple, who dated on and off from 2007 to 2010. “He has never forgiven her for cheating on him with Kanye (West).”
The source continued: “Reggie will marry her but most likely not before the baby is born because he is super religious. He’s really excited to be a dad.”
Earlier this week, Reggie told Florida’s Paul and Young Ron Morning Show: “I have a little one on the way. We’re pretty excited. It’s an opportunity to bring in new life and raise a child.”
The running back then joked about hoping for a son: “I’m hoping for a boy because if it’s a girl, I’m going straight to the gun shop to buy some guns.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here