*Kim Kardashian was rumored to be upset following the news that her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush and his girlfriend are expecting a baby, and now it’s been reported that the parents-to-be may be preparing a trip to the altar.
As previously reported, the Miami Dolphins running back confirmed the news that his girlfriend Lilit Avagyan is pregnant with their first child, and even joked that he was going to have to buy some guns if it was a little girl.
But, a source close to Reggie has told HollywoodLife.com that the NFL star isn’t bothered about his ex Kim anymore, and that he is likely to marry Lilet.
“Kim and Reggie barely talk,” the insider said of the couple, who dated on and off from 2007 to 2010. “He has never forgiven her for cheating on him with Kanye (West).”
The source continued: “Reggie will marry her but most likely not before the baby is born because he is super religious. He’s really excited to be a dad.”
Earlier this week, Reggie told Florida’s Paul and Young Ron Morning Show: “I have a little one on the way. We’re pretty excited. It’s an opportunity to bring in new life and raise a child.”
The running back then joked about hoping for a son: “I’m hoping for a boy because if it’s a girl, I’m going straight to the gun shop to buy some guns.”
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here