Yep, the Miami Dolphins running back confirmed today that his girlfriend of one year, Lilit Avagyan, (both pictured above and below) is pregnant and he’s the proud papa, according to Jose Lambiet’s South Florida based Gossip Extra.
“We’re pretty excited,” Bush said during an appearance on South Florida radio’s Paul and Young Ron Morning Show minutes ago. “We’re bringing a new life into the world and to raise a child is a gift.”
Rumor this week was that Bush’s galpal, Lilit Avagyan, is about 12 weeks along.
Avagyan is a dead-ringer for Bush’s former longtime squeeze Kim Kardashian who, incidentally, is filming a new reality series in Miami.
While Bush was trying hard to keep his Avagyan relationship a secret, Gossip Extra first busted the couple in July when it first ran photos of the lovebirds in Paris.
The photos were taken as Bush and Avagyan left the original Cartier jewelry store near the Champs Elysees, with Avagyan looking at her bare ring finger (below).
If my calculations are correct, the couple conceived either in Paris or on their summer trip through Europe.
On the show, Bush said he doesn’t know the gender of the baby.
“It doesn’t matter if it’s a boy or a girl,” Bush said. “But if it’s a girl and she looks anything like her mom, we’re all in trouble.”
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here