Yep, the Miami Dolphins running back confirmed today that his girlfriend of one year, Lilit Avagyan, (both pictured above and below) is pregnant and he’s the proud papa, according to Jose Lambiet’s South Florida based Gossip Extra.
“We’re pretty excited,” Bush said during an appearance on South Florida radio’s Paul and Young Ron Morning Show minutes ago. “We’re bringing a new life into the world and to raise a child is a gift.”
Rumor this week was that Bush’s galpal, Lilit Avagyan, is about 12 weeks along.
Avagyan is a dead-ringer for Bush’s former longtime squeeze Kim Kardashian who, incidentally, is filming a new reality series in Miami.
While Bush was trying hard to keep his Avagyan relationship a secret, Gossip Extra first busted the couple in July when it first ran photos of the lovebirds in Paris.
The photos were taken as Bush and Avagyan left the original Cartier jewelry store near the Champs Elysees, with Avagyan looking at her bare ring finger (below).
If my calculations are correct, the couple conceived either in Paris or on their summer trip through Europe.
On the show, Bush said he doesn’t know the gender of the baby.
“It doesn’t matter if it’s a boy or a girl,” Bush said. “But if it’s a girl and she looks anything like her mom, we’re all in trouble.”
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here