*Television bloopers were so plentiful at one time, they had a show about them. But, we don’t get to see a good blooper happen in live television anymore.
But during Sunday’s Houston Texans vs. Green Bay Packers game, NFL Network reporter Ian Rapoport, was reporting from the field back to his studio about the teams and the status of the game, when BAM! SHAZAM!
A ball came out of nowhere and clocked him right upside the head.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- John Legend Presents the Debut Trailer from 'Southside With You'
- Katt Williams Arrested Again After Alleged Salt-Shaker Attack
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here