*Rihanna made a stop in Brooklyn today to visit the home of her late grandmother for the first time since her death in June.
The singer was devastated when Clara “Gran Gran Dolly” Braithwaite lost her battle with cancer this summer. In her memory, Rihanna tatted up her abdomen with the image of the Egyptian goddess Isis.
According to her Twitter account, she’s back in Brooklyn helping to organize her grandma’s belongings – and of course shared a photo of the experience with her followers.
“Im back at grangrandollys for the first time without her going through her stuff (sic),” she tweeted, along with the below pic of herself looking through Braithwaite’s photo albums and scrapbooks.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here