*Rihanna made a stop in Brooklyn today to visit the home of her late grandmother for the first time since her death in June.
The singer was devastated when Clara “Gran Gran Dolly” Braithwaite lost her battle with cancer this summer. In her memory, Rihanna tatted up her abdomen with the image of the Egyptian goddess Isis.
According to her Twitter account, she’s back in Brooklyn helping to organize her grandma’s belongings – and of course shared a photo of the experience with her followers.
“Im back at grangrandollys for the first time without her going through her stuff (sic),” she tweeted, along with the below pic of herself looking through Braithwaite’s photo albums and scrapbooks.
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here