*Rihanna made a stop in Brooklyn today to visit the home of her late grandmother for the first time since her death in June.
The singer was devastated when Clara “Gran Gran Dolly” Braithwaite lost her battle with cancer this summer. In her memory, Rihanna tatted up her abdomen with the image of the Egyptian goddess Isis.
According to her Twitter account, she’s back in Brooklyn helping to organize her grandma’s belongings – and of course shared a photo of the experience with her followers.
“Im back at grangrandollys for the first time without her going through her stuff (sic),” she tweeted, along with the below pic of herself looking through Braithwaite’s photo albums and scrapbooks.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here