*Rihanna made a stop in Brooklyn today to visit the home of her late grandmother for the first time since her death in June.
The singer was devastated when Clara “Gran Gran Dolly” Braithwaite lost her battle with cancer this summer. In her memory, Rihanna tatted up her abdomen with the image of the Egyptian goddess Isis.
According to her Twitter account, she’s back in Brooklyn helping to organize her grandma’s belongings – and of course shared a photo of the experience with her followers.
“Im back at grangrandollys for the first time without her going through her stuff (sic),” she tweeted, along with the below pic of herself looking through Braithwaite’s photo albums and scrapbooks.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- T.I. Apologizes for ‘Insensitive’ Comments About Female President
- Baltimore PD Can’t Find Record of Ben Carson Being Held Up at Popeyes
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams Will Face Trial in Robbery Case
- Flavor Flav Pleads Guilty Over Traffic Stop En Route to Mom’s Funeral
- Preview a Clip of Niecy Nash in Tonight's SCREAM QUEENS: 'Pumpkin Patch' - WATCH!
- First Look: Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Lion from ‘The Wiz Live!’ (Pics)
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here