*Rihanna made a stop in Brooklyn today to visit the home of her late grandmother for the first time since her death in June.
The singer was devastated when Clara “Gran Gran Dolly” Braithwaite lost her battle with cancer this summer. In her memory, Rihanna tatted up her abdomen with the image of the Egyptian goddess Isis.
According to her Twitter account, she’s back in Brooklyn helping to organize her grandma’s belongings – and of course shared a photo of the experience with her followers.
“Im back at grangrandollys for the first time without her going through her stuff (sic),” she tweeted, along with the below pic of herself looking through Braithwaite’s photo albums and scrapbooks.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here