*Rihanna tipped us to this last month, as did photographer Annie Leibovitz — and now, the singer’s second American Vogue cover is here. [Scroll down to watch the photo shoot.]
The 24-year-old Instagramed a pic of her November 2012 cover on Saturday, writing: “Mama, I made it!
Riri first covered Vogue in April 2011 with a mermaid-esque look. This cover has the “Diamonds” singer in her new pixie haircut sporting a strapless red dress in the midst of a wheat field.
Her new album “Unapologetic” is due on Nov. 19.
Watch the photo shoot for her November Vogue cover below.
- Of 10,000 Facebook Employees Only 1% Black - None Are Execs
- NFL Players' Crazy Answers Make for Hilarious 'Family Feud' (WATCH)
- Transgender Heckler Tells why She Interrupted Pres. Obama
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here