*Rihanna tipped us to this last month, as did photographer Annie Leibovitz — and now, the singer’s second American Vogue cover is here. [Scroll down to watch the photo shoot.]
The 24-year-old Instagramed a pic of her November 2012 cover on Saturday, writing: “Mama, I made it!
Riri first covered Vogue in April 2011 with a mermaid-esque look. This cover has the “Diamonds” singer in her new pixie haircut sporting a strapless red dress in the midst of a wheat field.
Her new album “Unapologetic” is due on Nov. 19.
Watch the photo shoot for her November Vogue cover below.
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here