*Rihanna tipped us to this last month, as did photographer Annie Leibovitz — and now, the singer’s second American Vogue cover is here. [Scroll down to watch the photo shoot.]
The 24-year-old Instagramed a pic of her November 2012 cover on Saturday, writing: “Mama, I made it!
Riri first covered Vogue in April 2011 with a mermaid-esque look. This cover has the “Diamonds” singer in her new pixie haircut sporting a strapless red dress in the midst of a wheat field.
Her new album “Unapologetic” is due on Nov. 19.
Watch the photo shoot for her November Vogue cover below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here