*Rihanna tipped us to this last month, as did photographer Annie Leibovitz — and now, the singer’s second American Vogue cover is here. [Scroll down to watch the photo shoot.]
The 24-year-old Instagramed a pic of her November 2012 cover on Saturday, writing: “Mama, I made it!
Riri first covered Vogue in April 2011 with a mermaid-esque look. This cover has the “Diamonds” singer in her new pixie haircut sporting a strapless red dress in the midst of a wheat field.
Her new album “Unapologetic” is due on Nov. 19.
Watch the photo shoot for her November Vogue cover below.
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here