*Rihanna got personal about her love life in the November issue of Vogue magazine, which features her on the cover.
“I have not been on a date in forever . . . Like two years. Haven’t gone to the movies, to dinner. Zero,” said the 24-year-old. “I would love to go on a date. You don’t think that? I’m a woman. A young woman, vibrant, and I love to have fun. And I have too many vaginas around me at this point.”
The singer, who has been linked to Drake, baseball star Matt Kemp and Ashton Kutcher, said she is simply looking for someone to connect with.
“All I want is a guy to take me out and make me laugh for a good hour and take my a** back home. He doesn’t even have to come up. All I want is a conversation for an hour,” she continued.
As for ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, Rihanna told the mag that she feels people are still focused on the former couple’s tumultuous relationship and his 2010 assault on her.
“To the world, I feel like there’s no closure,” she said when asked about Brown. “There’s some obsession that’s continued even throughout when we weren’t friends or couldn’t be friends at all. Hated each other. The world hasn’t let go.”
The pair recently became friends again, and collaborated on two songs, sparking a slew of speculation that the exes have begun dating too.
“[It’s] a bit of a fascination, I guess… I don’t know if people will stop soon, but I feel like as soon as they have closure to it, they will,” she said of their friendship and working relationship.
Adding, “[Fans are] not on the inside. They can’t see what I see, unless they’re sitting in my point of view. I guess I’ll learn to accept that.”
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here