The girl has taken over the pop world, and crossed color and culture lines with her mediocre singing and flashy, strange performances. Anyway, let’s not get anyone upset here.
The chart-topping singer has outdone most of her competition, striking gold with several No. 1 records; and was recently dubbed the top pop artist of the past 20 years by Billboard. Hats off to her.
She’s taking her career to another level by selling her brand new fragrance called Nude.
Of course she has to hit the ground running with something controversial. She wouldn’t be Rihanna if she didn’t.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here