The girl has taken over the pop world, and crossed color and culture lines with her mediocre singing and flashy, strange performances. Anyway, let’s not get anyone upset here.
The chart-topping singer has outdone most of her competition, striking gold with several No. 1 records; and was recently dubbed the top pop artist of the past 20 years by Billboard. Hats off to her.
She’s taking her career to another level by selling her brand new fragrance called Nude.
Of course she has to hit the ground running with something controversial. She wouldn’t be Rihanna if she didn’t.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here