The girl has taken over the pop world, and crossed color and culture lines with her mediocre singing and flashy, strange performances. Anyway, let’s not get anyone upset here.
The chart-topping singer has outdone most of her competition, striking gold with several No. 1 records; and was recently dubbed the top pop artist of the past 20 years by Billboard. Hats off to her.
She’s taking her career to another level by selling her brand new fragrance called Nude.
Of course she has to hit the ground running with something controversial. She wouldn’t be Rihanna if she didn’t.
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here