The girl has taken over the pop world, and crossed color and culture lines with her mediocre singing and flashy, strange performances. Anyway, let’s not get anyone upset here.
The chart-topping singer has outdone most of her competition, striking gold with several No. 1 records; and was recently dubbed the top pop artist of the past 20 years by Billboard. Hats off to her.
She’s taking her career to another level by selling her brand new fragrance called Nude.
Of course she has to hit the ground running with something controversial. She wouldn’t be Rihanna if she didn’t.
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here