The girl has taken over the pop world, and crossed color and culture lines with her mediocre singing and flashy, strange performances. Anyway, let’s not get anyone upset here.
The chart-topping singer has outdone most of her competition, striking gold with several No. 1 records; and was recently dubbed the top pop artist of the past 20 years by Billboard. Hats off to her.
She’s taking her career to another level by selling her brand new fragrance called Nude.
Of course she has to hit the ground running with something controversial. She wouldn’t be Rihanna if she didn’t.
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here