*Rihanna has announced that her seventh studio album will be titled “Unapologetic,” and will arrive in stores on Nov. 19.
The artist tweeted the news today, along with a photo of the album cover showing her topless with words like “Victory,” “Chalice,” “Faith” and “Side Effects” are scrolled across her body.
“My NEW album UNAPOLOGETIC will be released on NOVEMBER 19th WORLDWIDE,” she tweeted.
Her new album’s first single, “Diamonds,” was released in September. She expresses that “The lyrics are very hopeful and positive, but it’s about love, and the fears are a little different from what people would expect. I’m excited to surprise them sonically.” The debut song shares the same name as her 2013 world tour.
Around the time “Unapologetic” is released, Rihanna is set to perform at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which airs on CBS in December.
She’s also been nominated with four American Music Awards, which will broadcast live from Los Angeles’ Nokia Theatre on ABC on Nov. 18.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here