*Rihanna has announced that her seventh studio album will be titled “Unapologetic,” and will arrive in stores on Nov. 19.
The artist tweeted the news today, along with a photo of the album cover showing her topless with words like “Victory,” “Chalice,” “Faith” and “Side Effects” are scrolled across her body.
“My NEW album UNAPOLOGETIC will be released on NOVEMBER 19th WORLDWIDE,” she tweeted.
Her new album’s first single, “Diamonds,” was released in September. She expresses that “The lyrics are very hopeful and positive, but it’s about love, and the fears are a little different from what people would expect. I’m excited to surprise them sonically.” The debut song shares the same name as her 2013 world tour.
Around the time “Unapologetic” is released, Rihanna is set to perform at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which airs on CBS in December.
She’s also been nominated with four American Music Awards, which will broadcast live from Los Angeles’ Nokia Theatre on ABC on Nov. 18.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here