*Rihanna has announced that her seventh studio album will be titled “Unapologetic,” and will arrive in stores on Nov. 19.
The artist tweeted the news today, along with a photo of the album cover showing her topless with words like “Victory,” “Chalice,” “Faith” and “Side Effects” are scrolled across her body.
“My NEW album UNAPOLOGETIC will be released on NOVEMBER 19th WORLDWIDE,” she tweeted.
Her new album’s first single, “Diamonds,” was released in September. She expresses that “The lyrics are very hopeful and positive, but it’s about love, and the fears are a little different from what people would expect. I’m excited to surprise them sonically.” The debut song shares the same name as her 2013 world tour.
Around the time “Unapologetic” is released, Rihanna is set to perform at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which airs on CBS in December.
She’s also been nominated with four American Music Awards, which will broadcast live from Los Angeles’ Nokia Theatre on ABC on Nov. 18.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here