*Rihanna has announced that her seventh studio album will be titled “Unapologetic,” and will arrive in stores on Nov. 19.
The artist tweeted the news today, along with a photo of the album cover showing her topless with words like “Victory,” “Chalice,” “Faith” and “Side Effects” are scrolled across her body.
“My NEW album UNAPOLOGETIC will be released on NOVEMBER 19th WORLDWIDE,” she tweeted.
Her new album’s first single, “Diamonds,” was released in September. She expresses that “The lyrics are very hopeful and positive, but it’s about love, and the fears are a little different from what people would expect. I’m excited to surprise them sonically.” The debut song shares the same name as her 2013 world tour.
Around the time “Unapologetic” is released, Rihanna is set to perform at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which airs on CBS in December.
She’s also been nominated with four American Music Awards, which will broadcast live from Los Angeles’ Nokia Theatre on ABC on Nov. 18.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here