*Rihanna has announced that her seventh studio album will be titled “Unapologetic,” and will arrive in stores on Nov. 19.
The artist tweeted the news today, along with a photo of the album cover showing her topless with words like “Victory,” “Chalice,” “Faith” and “Side Effects” are scrolled across her body.
“My NEW album UNAPOLOGETIC will be released on NOVEMBER 19th WORLDWIDE,” she tweeted.
Her new album’s first single, “Diamonds,” was released in September. She expresses that “The lyrics are very hopeful and positive, but it’s about love, and the fears are a little different from what people would expect. I’m excited to surprise them sonically.” The debut song shares the same name as her 2013 world tour.
Around the time “Unapologetic” is released, Rihanna is set to perform at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which airs on CBS in December.
She’s also been nominated with four American Music Awards, which will broadcast live from Los Angeles’ Nokia Theatre on ABC on Nov. 18.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here