*Looks like Rihanna’s not the only one in her family who can’t quit Chris Brown.
“I love Chris, man,” her father Ronald Fenty told In Touch magazine about the singer who assaulted his daughter. “He’s got so much charisma. And he’s always had so much respect for me. That’s what I love about him. He’s always shown me respect.”
Fenty says he has “no problem” with the couple rekindling their relationship.
“I think everyone makes mistakes and they shouldn’t be held to them forever,” Fenty remarked.
Besides, he added, “She’s happiest when she’s around him, and as long as she’s happy, I am happy and the whole world should be too.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here