*Looks like Rihanna’s not the only one in her family who can’t quit Chris Brown.
“I love Chris, man,” her father Ronald Fenty told In Touch magazine about the singer who assaulted his daughter. “He’s got so much charisma. And he’s always had so much respect for me. That’s what I love about him. He’s always shown me respect.”
Fenty says he has “no problem” with the couple rekindling their relationship.
“I think everyone makes mistakes and they shouldn’t be held to them forever,” Fenty remarked.
Besides, he added, “She’s happiest when she’s around him, and as long as she’s happy, I am happy and the whole world should be too.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here