*Looks like Rihanna’s not the only one in her family who can’t quit Chris Brown.
“I love Chris, man,” her father Ronald Fenty told In Touch magazine about the singer who assaulted his daughter. “He’s got so much charisma. And he’s always had so much respect for me. That’s what I love about him. He’s always shown me respect.”
Fenty says he has “no problem” with the couple rekindling their relationship.
“I think everyone makes mistakes and they shouldn’t be held to them forever,” Fenty remarked.
Besides, he added, “She’s happiest when she’s around him, and as long as she’s happy, I am happy and the whole world should be too.”
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here