*Looks like Rihanna’s not the only one in her family who can’t quit Chris Brown.
“I love Chris, man,” her father Ronald Fenty told In Touch magazine about the singer who assaulted his daughter. “He’s got so much charisma. And he’s always had so much respect for me. That’s what I love about him. He’s always shown me respect.”
Fenty says he has “no problem” with the couple rekindling their relationship.
“I think everyone makes mistakes and they shouldn’t be held to them forever,” Fenty remarked.
Besides, he added, “She’s happiest when she’s around him, and as long as she’s happy, I am happy and the whole world should be too.”
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here