*(Los Angeles, CA) — RMConair.com is an online urban lifestyle radio channel that features edgy, urban programming that includes everything from no-holds-barred comedy and insightful talk to an eclectic variety of music formats.
RMConair.com delivers high quality sound and HD video streaming that allow visitors to enjoy an array of radio programs hosted by celebrities and radio enthusiasts.
“We are building our schedule daily and working toward becoming the premiere online destination for live urban radio.” Says industry vet Felicia “The Poetess” Morris who serves as Operations Manager for Roscoe’s Media Center.
The current roster includes: “The Daily Schmooze” with seasoned actresses Shari Belafonte and Anne-Marie Johnson, Dub’s Corner with hip hop legend W.C., “The Bishop Don Juan Show” and former co-hosts of the Jamie Foxx Show on Sirius/XM – Claudia Jordan, Comedian Speedy, TDP, The Poetess and newcomer R.T. Steckel (together known as “Reach Around Radio”) as well as current Foxxhole Radio hosts Zo Williams and comedian Corey Holcomb.
RMConair.com is an expansion of Roscoe’s Media Center, one of the few privately owned and fully equipped broadcast facilities in Southern California. RMC, which was designed and engineered by esteemed radio vet Johnny Morris, features two acoustically sound studios with the latest technology in live broadcasting, Internet streaming, digital editing and recording capabilities and on air phone systems.
For rates and programming inquiries contact Felicia Morris at 323 965-1611 or email [email protected].
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here