*Political analyst and Washington Watch host Roland Martin has been named one of “The Speaking Elite” in the October issue of Ebony Magazine. Martin specializes in politics, media, civil rights and motivational speeches.
“I am truly honored to be recognized with outstanding orators such as Donna Brazile, Ed Gordon, Boyce Watkins and Nikki Giovanni,” said Martin. “I consider myself lucky to be able to utilize my passion for politics to inform, educate and inspire people through my syndicated columns, television show and speaking engagements.”
Roland S. Martin is a nationally syndicated, award-winning journalist and columnist. Currently, Martin is a political analyst for CNN, the host and managing editor of “Washington Watch with Roland Martin” on TV One Cable Network and senior analyst for the Tom Joyner Morning Show. Martin is the author of “Listening to the Spirit Within: 50 Perspectives on Faith,” “Speak, Brother! A Black Man’s View of America,” and “The First: President Barack Obama’s Road to the White House as originally reported by Roland S. Martin.”
To book Roland Martin for speaking engagements, visit http://rolandsmartin.com/?page_id=33
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here