*According to Buzzfeed, one of Mitt Romney’s sons, Tagg, is well, is a spoiled punk who’s out of his damn mind as far as we’re concerned.
And why/how is that?
Apparently he’s been breathing the same air as his father, so to speak, and thinks he can say any old thing about President Obama. No, it’s worse than that. He thinks, because the president, put his foot up Mitt’s poop chute, that he (Tagg) wanted step in and go upside his head.
Tagg Romney did not like it when President Obama accused his dad of dishonesty during Tuesday night’s debate.
In an interview with a local North Carolina radio station Wednesday, the candidate’s eldest son was asked what it was like “to hear the president of the United States call your dad a liar.”
“Jump out of your seat and you want to rush down to the stage and take a swing at him,” Tagg responded, laughing. “But you know you can’t do that because, well, first because there’s a lot of Secret Service between you and him, but also because that’s the nature of the process.”
He went on, “They’re gonna try to do everything they can do to try to make my into someone he’s not. we signed up for it, we’ve gotta try to kind of sit there and take our punches, and then send them right back the other way.”
Tagg was also asked how his father feels before the high-stakes presidential debates.
“Are you kidding? He’s terrified before he gets out there!” he responded, before correcting himself, “Terrified is too strong a word. but you know, like anybody, he gets butterflies a little bit. And then once he’s in it, two or three minutes, he’s forgotten about the nervousness.”
Obviouisly, Mitt isn’t the only bully in the Romney household.
Listen to it here:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here