*According to Buzzfeed, one of Mitt Romney’s sons, Tagg, is well, is a spoiled punk who’s out of his damn mind as far as we’re concerned.
And why/how is that?
Apparently he’s been breathing the same air as his father, so to speak, and thinks he can say any old thing about President Obama. No, it’s worse than that. He thinks, because the president, put his foot up Mitt’s poop chute, that he (Tagg) wanted step in and go upside his head.
Tagg Romney did not like it when President Obama accused his dad of dishonesty during Tuesday night’s debate.
In an interview with a local North Carolina radio station Wednesday, the candidate’s eldest son was asked what it was like “to hear the president of the United States call your dad a liar.”
“Jump out of your seat and you want to rush down to the stage and take a swing at him,” Tagg responded, laughing. “But you know you can’t do that because, well, first because there’s a lot of Secret Service between you and him, but also because that’s the nature of the process.”
He went on, “They’re gonna try to do everything they can do to try to make my into someone he’s not. we signed up for it, we’ve gotta try to kind of sit there and take our punches, and then send them right back the other way.”
Tagg was also asked how his father feels before the high-stakes presidential debates.
“Are you kidding? He’s terrified before he gets out there!” he responded, before correcting himself, “Terrified is too strong a word. but you know, like anybody, he gets butterflies a little bit. And then once he’s in it, two or three minutes, he’s forgotten about the nervousness.”
Obviouisly, Mitt isn’t the only bully in the Romney household.
Listen to it here:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here