*The other day we saw Jay-Z give a eloquent and poignant endorsement of the president, but now we take a look at the Latino/Hispanic vote; a strong vote that must be won by the presidential candidate in order to win the election.
The Latino numbers are there for President Obama so far and Rosie Perez just hammered the message on home. Rosie Perez stood in the middle of a white room and laughed with Mitt Romney for a minute…
Mitt Romney’s infamous secretly recorded tape during a private fundraiser dinner is played and he’s talking about how his father was born in Mexico, but “had he been born to Mexican parents, maybe he’d have a better shot at winning this.”
But Rosie has a rebuttal to his ignorant thoughts by (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here