*The other day we saw Jay-Z give a eloquent and poignant endorsement of the president, but now we take a look at the Latino/Hispanic vote; a strong vote that must be won by the presidential candidate in order to win the election.
The Latino numbers are there for President Obama so far and Rosie Perez just hammered the message on home. Rosie Perez stood in the middle of a white room and laughed with Mitt Romney for a minute…
Mitt Romney’s infamous secretly recorded tape during a private fundraiser dinner is played and he’s talking about how his father was born in Mexico, but “had he been born to Mexican parents, maybe he’d have a better shot at winning this.”
But Rosie has a rebuttal to his ignorant thoughts by (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here