*The other day we saw Jay-Z give a eloquent and poignant endorsement of the president, but now we take a look at the Latino/Hispanic vote; a strong vote that must be won by the presidential candidate in order to win the election.
The Latino numbers are there for President Obama so far and Rosie Perez just hammered the message on home. Rosie Perez stood in the middle of a white room and laughed with Mitt Romney for a minute…
Mitt Romney’s infamous secretly recorded tape during a private fundraiser dinner is played and he’s talking about how his father was born in Mexico, but “had he been born to Mexican parents, maybe he’d have a better shot at winning this.”
But Rosie has a rebuttal to his ignorant thoughts by (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here