*The other day we saw Jay-Z give a eloquent and poignant endorsement of the president, but now we take a look at the Latino/Hispanic vote; a strong vote that must be won by the presidential candidate in order to win the election.
The Latino numbers are there for President Obama so far and Rosie Perez just hammered the message on home. Rosie Perez stood in the middle of a white room and laughed with Mitt Romney for a minute…
Mitt Romney’s infamous secretly recorded tape during a private fundraiser dinner is played and he’s talking about how his father was born in Mexico, but “had he been born to Mexican parents, maybe he’d have a better shot at winning this.”
But Rosie has a rebuttal to his ignorant thoughts by (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here