“I have built my ministry and identity around being the best wife and mother I can be. For quite some time I have tried to steer through some serious troubles at home,” Henson wrote on her blog at www.SarahJakes.com. “As much as I wanted my marriage to last, it cannot.”
Now the 24-year-old Jakes, who heads up the Women’s Ministry at her father’s ministry, The Potter’s House in Dallas, is acknowledging that she really had a tough time emotionally after splitting from her husband. In a new blog post, Jakes explained that sharing the heartache of her marriage ending is a testimony she hopes can help God’s people.
Read the full blog post here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- Beyonce's Lemonade Drama, Prince Updates, Boycotting Target and More! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here