“I have built my ministry and identity around being the best wife and mother I can be. For quite some time I have tried to steer through some serious troubles at home,” Henson wrote on her blog at www.SarahJakes.com. “As much as I wanted my marriage to last, it cannot.”
Now the 24-year-old Jakes, who heads up the Women’s Ministry at her father’s ministry, The Potter’s House in Dallas, is acknowledging that she really had a tough time emotionally after splitting from her husband. In a new blog post, Jakes explained that sharing the heartache of her marriage ending is a testimony she hopes can help God’s people.
Read the full blog post here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Mystery Surrounds South African Child in Chris Rock’s Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here