“I have built my ministry and identity around being the best wife and mother I can be. For quite some time I have tried to steer through some serious troubles at home,” Henson wrote on her blog at www.SarahJakes.com. “As much as I wanted my marriage to last, it cannot.”
Now the 24-year-old Jakes, who heads up the Women’s Ministry at her father’s ministry, The Potter’s House in Dallas, is acknowledging that she really had a tough time emotionally after splitting from her husband. In a new blog post, Jakes explained that sharing the heartache of her marriage ending is a testimony she hopes can help God’s people.
Read the full blog post here.
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- 18-Year-Old Forgives Rapper Kevin Gates for Kicking Her (WATCH)
- D'Angelo Speaks on His Iconic 'Untitled' Video with Tavis Smiley (WATCH)
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here