“I have built my ministry and identity around being the best wife and mother I can be. For quite some time I have tried to steer through some serious troubles at home,” Henson wrote on her blog at www.SarahJakes.com. “As much as I wanted my marriage to last, it cannot.”
Now the 24-year-old Jakes, who heads up the Women’s Ministry at her father’s ministry, The Potter’s House in Dallas, is acknowledging that she really had a tough time emotionally after splitting from her husband. In a new blog post, Jakes explained that sharing the heartache of her marriage ending is a testimony she hopes can help God’s people.
Read the full blog post here.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here