“I have built my ministry and identity around being the best wife and mother I can be. For quite some time I have tried to steer through some serious troubles at home,” Henson wrote on her blog at www.SarahJakes.com. “As much as I wanted my marriage to last, it cannot.”
Now the 24-year-old Jakes, who heads up the Women’s Ministry at her father’s ministry, The Potter’s House in Dallas, is acknowledging that she really had a tough time emotionally after splitting from her husband. In a new blog post, Jakes explained that sharing the heartache of her marriage ending is a testimony she hopes can help God’s people.
Read the full blog post here.
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here