It wasn’t that long ago that he was making news for being too drugged out to produce music.
Now, a Florida court has ordered Storch to be arrested immediately for failing to pay over $20,000 in child support and other bills, reports TMZ.
The once hotter than fire hip hop producer failed to come up with the $28,300 the court ordered him to pay to his baby mama. Then, on top of that, he failed to appear in court to explain himself.
Following the missed court date, a judge issued an arrest order, directing police to get him and bring him to court.
But as of this posting, he’s not in custody.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here