It wasn’t that long ago that he was making news for being too drugged out to produce music.
Now, a Florida court has ordered Storch to be arrested immediately for failing to pay over $20,000 in child support and other bills, reports TMZ.
The once hotter than fire hip hop producer failed to come up with the $28,300 the court ordered him to pay to his baby mama. Then, on top of that, he failed to appear in court to explain himself.
Following the missed court date, a judge issued an arrest order, directing police to get him and bring him to court.
But as of this posting, he’s not in custody.
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here