It wasn’t that long ago that he was making news for being too drugged out to produce music.
Now, a Florida court has ordered Storch to be arrested immediately for failing to pay over $20,000 in child support and other bills, reports TMZ.
The once hotter than fire hip hop producer failed to come up with the $28,300 the court ordered him to pay to his baby mama. Then, on top of that, he failed to appear in court to explain himself.
Following the missed court date, a judge issued an arrest order, directing police to get him and bring him to court.
But as of this posting, he’s not in custody.
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here