Somebody forgot to ask Big Bird for permission.
According to the Daily Beast, “Sesame Street’s” letters of the day are T-A-K-E I-T D-O-W-N, O-B-A-M-A.
After the president’s campaign used Big Bird to mock Romney in a new ad (see below), “Sesame Street” asked Obama to pull the spot.
In a statement on its blog, “Sesame Street” said that it doesn’t participate in political campaigns.
“We have approved no campaign ads, and as is our general practice, have requested that the ad be taken down,” the blog post read.
The ad cast Romney as the only soul brave enough to fight Big Bird, an “evil genius” that was not only big and yellow, but a menace to our economy.
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here