Somebody forgot to ask Big Bird for permission.
According to the Daily Beast, “Sesame Street’s” letters of the day are T-A-K-E I-T D-O-W-N, O-B-A-M-A.
After the president’s campaign used Big Bird to mock Romney in a new ad (see below), “Sesame Street” asked Obama to pull the spot.
In a statement on its blog, “Sesame Street” said that it doesn’t participate in political campaigns.
“We have approved no campaign ads, and as is our general practice, have requested that the ad be taken down,” the blog post read.
The ad cast Romney as the only soul brave enough to fight Big Bird, an “evil genius” that was not only big and yellow, but a menace to our economy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Golden State Warriors and Steph Curry Mingle with Pres. Obama
- John Hairston: Why So Many R&B Radio Stations Are Becoming Black History!
- Kanye West 53 Million dollars in Debt; the TRUTH Behind the SHINE
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here