Somebody forgot to ask Big Bird for permission.
According to the Daily Beast, “Sesame Street’s” letters of the day are T-A-K-E I-T D-O-W-N, O-B-A-M-A.
After the president’s campaign used Big Bird to mock Romney in a new ad (see below), “Sesame Street” asked Obama to pull the spot.
In a statement on its blog, “Sesame Street” said that it doesn’t participate in political campaigns.
“We have approved no campaign ads, and as is our general practice, have requested that the ad be taken down,” the blog post read.
The ad cast Romney as the only soul brave enough to fight Big Bird, an “evil genius” that was not only big and yellow, but a menace to our economy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here