Somebody forgot to ask Big Bird for permission.
According to the Daily Beast, “Sesame Street’s” letters of the day are T-A-K-E I-T D-O-W-N, O-B-A-M-A.
After the president’s campaign used Big Bird to mock Romney in a new ad (see below), “Sesame Street” asked Obama to pull the spot.
In a statement on its blog, “Sesame Street” said that it doesn’t participate in political campaigns.
“We have approved no campaign ads, and as is our general practice, have requested that the ad be taken down,” the blog post read.
The ad cast Romney as the only soul brave enough to fight Big Bird, an “evil genius” that was not only big and yellow, but a menace to our economy.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here