*We reported on Sept. 18, how doctors have found a way to grow muscle tissue using a “pig’s cellular tissue to rebuild their leg or arm.”
It sounds like science fiction, but nothing could be further from the truth. It is very real and now further advancements are being made.
Back in 2008, Sherrie Walters was diagnosed with a type of rapidly spreading cancer in her left ear and doctors removed part of her ear, part of her skull and part of her left ear canal.
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here