*You gotta give major props to Shonda Rhimes.
As successful as she has become, as the writer and creative force behind television megahits like “Grey’s Anatomy,” “Private Practice” and “Scandal,” she and partner, Betsy Beers continue to look for and find original programming, from unknown creative people, to bring to the small screen. Kudos ladies!
Under her Shondaland production company, the pair teams up with Issa Rae, best known for her web series, “The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl,” for a new half-hour TV series called, “I Hate LA Dudes.” The show follows the life of a single female journalist who is new to Los Angeles and exploring the dating scene.
Rae will write and co-executive produce on the new half-hour comedy. Rhimes also sold the John Hoffman dramedy,” The Mix,” to the network.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here