*You gotta give major props to Shonda Rhimes.
As successful as she has become, as the writer and creative force behind television megahits like “Grey’s Anatomy,” “Private Practice” and “Scandal,” she and partner, Betsy Beers continue to look for and find original programming, from unknown creative people, to bring to the small screen. Kudos ladies!
Under her Shondaland production company, the pair teams up with Issa Rae, best known for her web series, “The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl,” for a new half-hour TV series called, “I Hate LA Dudes.” The show follows the life of a single female journalist who is new to Los Angeles and exploring the dating scene.
Rae will write and co-executive produce on the new half-hour comedy. Rhimes also sold the John Hoffman dramedy,” The Mix,” to the network.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here