*You gotta give major props to Shonda Rhimes.
As successful as she has become, as the writer and creative force behind television megahits like “Grey’s Anatomy,” “Private Practice” and “Scandal,” she and partner, Betsy Beers continue to look for and find original programming, from unknown creative people, to bring to the small screen. Kudos ladies!
Under her Shondaland production company, the pair teams up with Issa Rae, best known for her web series, “The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl,” for a new half-hour TV series called, “I Hate LA Dudes.” The show follows the life of a single female journalist who is new to Los Angeles and exploring the dating scene.
Rae will write and co-executive produce on the new half-hour comedy. Rhimes also sold the John Hoffman dramedy,” The Mix,” to the network.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here