*You gotta give major props to Shonda Rhimes.
As successful as she has become, as the writer and creative force behind television megahits like “Grey’s Anatomy,” “Private Practice” and “Scandal,” she and partner, Betsy Beers continue to look for and find original programming, from unknown creative people, to bring to the small screen. Kudos ladies!
Under her Shondaland production company, the pair teams up with Issa Rae, best known for her web series, “The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl,” for a new half-hour TV series called, “I Hate LA Dudes.” The show follows the life of a single female journalist who is new to Los Angeles and exploring the dating scene.
Rae will write and co-executive produce on the new half-hour comedy. Rhimes also sold the John Hoffman dramedy,” The Mix,” to the network.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here